Comment on page
Get Crypto With Fiat
Buy crypto easily with over 50+ currencies
KyberSwap x Transak
For ease of communication, KyberSwap is referred to as "we" in this disclaimer. Any natural persons or other entities who engages in any activities on KyberSwap shall be considered as the user of KyberSwap, and is referred to as "you" in the disclaimer. We hereby remind you of the risks involved in using third-party services (referred to herein as “third-party services”).
- 1.Your use of any third-party services on KyberSwap is your personal decision and we have no control over it.
- 2.We are not responsible for the audit of any third-party services, nor do we make any commitments or guarantees on the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness and/or timeliness of the technology and information involved in such third-party services and their associated services.
- 3.You are solely responsible for all outcomes arising from your choice to use the third-party services and their associated services.
- 4.You shall make your own judgement and evaluation as to whether any third-party services and its associated services comply with the applicable laws, regulations and relevant policy requirements of your jurisdiction. We do not provide any recommendation and opinions on this subject apart from recommending you to strictly abide by the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction.
- 5.Outcomes and occurrences which arise out of your use of any third-party services, including but not limited to legal issues, contract liability issues, and economic loss issues, shall be resolved between you and the relevant third-party services. We are not responsible for the resolution of any outcomes or disputes arising from your choice to use the third-party services.
- 6.We will not share any information with any third-party services unless under your consent. Once we receive your consent, you shall be solely responsible for all legal liabilities and disputes resulting from any third-party services access to your personal information and such labilities and disputes shall be resolved between you and the relevant third-party services.
Our provision of access to third-party services on KyberSwap does not amount to any kind of recommendation, endorsement, or advice to use any third-party services or its associated services.
Transak is a developer integration toolkit that enables onboarding of users to buy/sell crypto in any blockchain app, website or web plugin. Transak helps onboard mainstream users into dApp, protocol, game or wallet app.
Transak is integrated on KyberSwap through a browser integration that will redirect users to Transak to access their fiat on ramp services.
Purchase crypto with fiat on KyberSwap with Transak
*All of the KYC, regulation & compliance, fiat payment methods, and crypto coverage are solely handled by Transak.
Buy crypto navigation
Follow the instructions on the screen where you will be prompted to connect your wallet if you have yet to connect a wallet to KyberSwap. If you already have a connected wallet, your connected wallet address will be displayed on-screen as per the second image below.
Connect your crypto wallet
Clicking the "Connect your wallet" button should bring up the connect wallet pop-up similar to the one in the Connect Your Wallet guide. Once you have connected wallet, your wallet address will be displayed on-screen.
Connected wallet address
Upon selecting the "Buy Crypto" button, a Transak order pop-up will be displayed. You can select your preferred currency for the purchase by clicking on the currency dropdown.
Additionally, you are also provided the option to select your preferred payment method.
Select preferred currency
You will then be required to specify the cryptocurrency that you would like to receive as well as the chain which it will be sent on.
Select token to receive
Select the "Buy Now" button and you will be able to view a summary of your transaction which includes the relevant amounts and fees.
As part of the fiat on-ramp process, Transak requires an email verification. Enter your email and you will be prompted to verify your email by inputting the verification code sent.
Transak verification code
Input the verification code received and you will also have to agree to Transak's T&Cs.
You will then be prompted to enter personally identifiable information (personal details, address, ID, digital face verification).
Do note that as this transaction involves transaction in fiat, KYC is required for the transaction to be processed by Transak. The handling of KYC is exclusively performed by Transak, and KyberSwap does not retain any KYC information.
Fill in your details
If this is your first time using Transak, there might be some processing time required for the KYC process.
You will be notified once the KYC process is completed.
Upon receiving the verification success email, an "Order Now" button will then be made available to you.
Following successful KYC, you will then be prompted for your payment details. In this case, the payment method selected is via credit/debit card.
You will then be able to review and confirm your order.
Confirm the order
Upon transaction confirmation, the corresponding crypto amount would have been sent to the wallet specified. You are now free to spend the crypto as you like. A good starting point is to swap them for your favourite tokens on https://kyberswap.com/swap!