Transak is a developer integration toolkit that enables onboarding of users to buy/sell crypto in any blockchain app, website or web plugin. Transak helps onboard mainstream users into dApp, protocol, game or wallet app.
Transak on KyberSwap.com: Transak is integrated on KyberSwap through a browser integration that will redirect users to Transak to access their fiat on ramp services.
*All of the KYC, regulation & compliance, fiat payment methods, and crypto coverage are solely handled by Transak.
Clicking "Buy Crypto" will bring you to a third party website, owned and operated by an independent party over which KyberSwap has no control ("Third Party Website").
Multichain is the ultimate Router for web3. It is an infrastructure developed for arbitrary cross-chain interactions.
- It can allow assets transfers between any two or more chains.
- It can work with pre-existing assets on blockchains, by using liquidity pools for those assets.
- It can also work with Bridged assets smart contract, where Multichain is responsible for minting assets on chains. This allows a generalisation of Bridges, so that assets are not restricted to having to return to their source chain before being sent to another chain. This makes for a cost effective solution for users, especially if the asset originated on Ethereum.
- The Router can include both native and Bridged assets. This allows inclusion of assets that might have been generated with a third party bridge (though we would need to understand what bridges were originally used).
Multichain is integrated on KyberSwap through API Front end functionality to provide users with an option to easily bridge tokens across chains.
For ease of communication, KyberSwap is referred to as "we" in this disclaimer. Any natural persons or other entities who engages in any activities on KyberSwap shall be considered as the user of KyberSwap, and is referred to as "you" in the disclaimer. We hereby remind you of the risks involved in using third-party services (referred to herein as “third-party services”).
- 1.Your use of any third-party services on KyberSwap is your personal decision and we have no control over it.
- 2.We are not responsible for the audit of any third-party services, nor do we make any commitments or guarantees on the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness and/or timeliness of the technology and information involved in such third-party services and their associated services.
- 3.You are solely responsible for all outcomes arising from your choice to use the third-party services and their associated services.
- 4.You shall make your own judgement and evaluation as to whether any third-party services and its associated services comply with the applicable laws, regulations and relevant policy requirements of your jurisdiction. We do not provide any recommendation and opinions on this subject apart from recommending you to strictly abide by the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction.
- 5.Outcomes and occurrences which arise out of your use of any third-party services, including but not limited to legal issues, contract liability issues, and economic loss issues, shall be resolved between you and the relevant third-party services. We are not responsible for the resolution of any outcomes or disputes arising from your choice to use the third-party services.
- 6.We will not share any information with any third-party services unless under your consent. Once we receive your consent, you shall be solely responsible for all legal liabilities and disputes resulting from any third-party services access to your personal information and such labilities and disputes shall be resolved between you and the relevant third-party services.
Our provision of access to third-party services on KyberSwap does not amount to any kind of recommendation, endorsement, or advice to use any third-party services or its associated services.