Fill A Limit Order
Take Limit Orders From The Market
- 2.Anyone can fetch these off-chain signed orders using Limit Order API to perform trade by filling the order on-chain
- 3.To fill the order, the taker can call the
fillOrderToWithPermitfunction on the Smart Contract.
The encoding API can be used to make it easier. In the case of
fillBatchOrderTo, KyberSwap's encoding API even returns encodeData so that better orders will be filled first.
To support the continued development of the Limit Orders feature, KyberSwap will charge variable taker fees for orders filled on the following chains:
- Ethereum (ChainID: 1)
- BSC (ChainID: 56)
- Arbitrum (ChainID: 42161)
- Polygon PoS (ChainID: 137)
- Optimism (ChainID: 10)
- Avalanche (ChainID: 43114)
- Fantom (ChainID: 250)
The fees charged will be according to the most exotic token in the trading pair. The section below lists the fees whereby the highest fee category will apply based on the classification of the input and output tokens. There are 4 categories of tokens with an additional special category for trades involving KNC.
Super stable (0.01%)
- Top 200 tokens by market cap (identified via multiple on and off-chain services), excluding tokens under the super stable, stable, and KNC categories.
- All remaining tokens not covered in the super stable, stable, normal, and KNC categories.
- Trades to and from KNC will be charged a flat 0.05% fee.